To accompany the editing process of your Thriller, you need to explain how you created the film opening. You can discuss:
- Changes to your sequence (how you built up the timeline, any changes you made)
- Any fine editing (Colour correction / speeding up clips / etc.)
- Effects or Transitions you apply
- Titles you create
- Any video and audio editing
You are documenting the process of making the Thriller opening. You need to create a post each time you edited.
You need to document the filming process.
After each day of filming, make sure you blog the events of the day:
- What scenes you filmed
- What YOU did individually during the shoot (directing / camera operator / etc)
- The successes of the day
- Problems that occurred and how you overcame any issues
- Your targets for the next filming day
You need to complete a post for each filming day you attended.
You need to complete the legal and ethical form for your Thriller opening.
Think about the possible legal issues for your film (i.e. copyright, permissions, etc.), The ethical issues that could arise (i.e. representations in your film) and also possible health and safety issues (i.e. filming at night, filming in cars, filming with children, etc.)
You need to complete a Risk Assessment for one of your locations. Investigate potential hazards the cast or crew could face and find solutions to these to ensure all crew are safe.
You need to visit one of your locations and complete a Location Recce.
Download from the link above and upload the completed document to your blog.
Download the document above to fill out. Add more rows as necessary.
You need to complete 1 shooting schedule per group.
All group members need to post it on their blog.
If you want to include a video on your post and is from Youtube, you simply copy the link (url) and paste it into your post. The video should embed automatically.
Step by Step screengrabs: